Friday, August 31, 2007

Feelings and toughts..

All people needs adjusments whenever they encounter new type of environment and of being far from what they are used in living to..
And I am also one of them..one of those persons that is suffering hard times in making some new adjustments.. I asure you, it's not that easy to handle.. you'll be under different kinds of emotions just like on the article that i have read when we took our examination in english. It says there that there are stages in adjusting to your new environment. I am writting here the same idea and concept on what i have written in our exam. That i could not still adjust that fully though there are many people that could help me in surviving that challenge..
I am happy to now to know that there are persons behind my bitter smile.
I'm still in that stage of honeymoon..I still have that "jetlag" but I'm coping up every little step of the way..just like a baby who is currently learning to walk and talk..
Still on my way on accepting the truth that we are already through with another chapter of our lives..

No comments: